Friday, September 14, 2012

Hopefully 2 more weeks!


Well, Ms. Millie is chuggin' along :) She has been able to keep her feedings up and is still NG tube free! Her IV became infiltrated  so they had to discontinue it, and put another one in her left hand. We got her a special pillow made to help take some of the pressure off her head. The "team" is looking at taking  her x-rays 2 weeks from now, once they do that the pins come out! --and I won't be leaving that hospital room! Me and Millie have 6 weeks of missed cuddle time to make up for :p and I guess Austin can hold her too ;)
 Here she is with her new head pillow! It took her some time to get used to it! 

I am in the process of making Mills a Yoda hat. This is the crocheted hat; I have the ears done but haven't attached them yet... Hopefully I'll finish it today! :)

1 comment: